Services offered in the valuation:
• land (building plots, agricultural plots),
• local properties (residential, commercial),
• commercial properties (offices, warehouses, production halls),
• buildings (houses, farm buildings),
• limited property rights,
• and others.
Studies in the form of the appraisal report shall be prepared for such purposes:
• sale and purchase transactions
• secure the debt lender (lending/loans/banks)
• update of fees for perpetual usufruct
• accounting purposes
• tax purposes
• for the purposes of negotiations
Each valuation of the real estate is prepared accordingly to the current applicable laws and regulations, and professional standards of the Polish Federation of Valuers’ Association (PFVA).
Appraisals reports are prepared in accordance with the current and legal status of property. The process of estimating the value of property is always preceded by a detailed analysis of the real estate market, which is the subject of valuation, together with visiting property . Appraisal report is the authorial opinion of the appraiser about property values and is an official document.
Appraisals reports are prepared in Polish but for the special client’s request and extra fee they can be translated in English or into any foreign language.